Master educator Framework Advancement Process
*The process is fairly straightforward.
- The teacher and principal meet at the beginning of the year to review the teachers Master Framework Goal Setting Form
- Observations and meetings are completed throughout the year
- In spring principal and teacher meet and teacher is notified of advancement
- If advancement is endorsed, teacher next presents to the Master Framework Panel
- If the advancement is denied, a plan will be devised for the coming year (*There is no appeal a denial of movement)
- Teacher presents to the panel and panel endorses or denies advancement.
- If advancement is endorsed teacher moves to the next level on the Framework.
- If advancement is denied, the panel will provide feedback to the principal. The teacher and principal will meet and devise a plan for the coming year (*There is no appeal a denial of movement)
- If there is a denial from the supervisor or panel, the teacher may apply the following year with approval from their supervisor.